Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Very Jewish Christmas

Along with most other Jews, on this wonderful holiday I spent my time eating Chinese food. I started out with a wonderful wonton soup and triple delight on Christmas eve after spending a grueling 6 hours working at a very empty LOFT. The next morning I headed to Falls Church, VA where I ventured along with my brother, my mom, her boyfriend, and another family to Peking Gourmet Inn, where we fed ourselves well with peking duck and lots of other delicious Chinese treats. I don't think I ate for the rest of the day.
Peking Gourmet Inn 

PS the line to get in was out the door as we were leaving...that's how good it is
Also lots of celebrities have eaten there

The carving of the duck...

I then proceeded to watch a movie, as the only stores open were Walgreens, CVS, and Burger King. All and all it was a restful enjoyable day and in the car I finished reading one book and went on to another...

I would say an overall success!

No comments:

Post a Comment