Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spring and Summer 2012

So since it has been soooo long since I posted, I am just going to highlight the past couple of months...





I went to a far off country in the Former Soviet Union.
(Kiev, Ukraine)

Saw lots of beautiful churches.

Roomed with my friend Kate and bundled up for the -9 degree Farenheit weather,

Celebrated Purim with costumes and lavish parties at Club D'lux,

And played with little Ukrainian kids in the snow!

Celebrated St. Patrick's Day with my crazy friends!

Made some wonderful additions to my ZTA family!!

Baked some challah to sell in order to help the local food bank and Sudan relief.

Ran a 10k with my friend Erica.

And celebrated Passover with a Matzah Ball.

And got to catch up with some of my Jew friends from home!

Relived some moments from Kiev in Laura's lawn room

Went to ZTA spring formal at Boars' Head Inn..

Got dressed up with my roommate Kylene!

And danced the night away with the other girls in my pledge class.

Ventured out to Foxfields 2012..

And enjoyed the day with big and my twin!

Raised money for cancer research at Relay for Life

Reunited with some friends from the mond!

Went sake bombing after Eiko...

And celebrated Stacey's graduation from JMU!

Finished finals and roadtripped down to North Myrtle Beach, SC for beach week and had a great 4 days!

Took another roadtrip with Sam and Kate through Thomasville to see the world's largest duncan phyfe chair...

And finally made it to Charlotte for the Dave concert.

And of course on the way back saw the world's largest freestanding chest of drawers in High Point, NC...as well as ate some great BBQ

Celebrated my friend Katherine's high school graduation as we send her off to South Carolina!

Went to my first major league baseball game - Go Braves!!

Hung out with my little cousins in Atlanta

 Watched my second big sister get married.

Celebrated my best friend Alana's 21st birthday!

It's been a great spring and summer of 2012 so far...can't wait for the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment