Sunday, February 26, 2012

There's no place like home

The weekend before last I went home to Richmond to spend time with the fam before heading off to Kiev, Ukraine in 2 weeks. I love going home, not only because of the escape from the reality of tests (haha and you thought college was the escape from the real world..) but also because when my family gets together we can have fun doing really anything (including shopping, which we did). 

My sister surprised me (on accident) and came down from Arlington as well so it was a fun family gathering. We went to the mall, of course, because Becca needed some business clothes for work (typical YP) and we also bought some shoes and a gel manicure set. (updates later for how that went) 


Maddie Potter..as we like to call her! This is how I relax at home haha




Since then I have been super busy studying for midterms and preparing to go to Kiev for Spring Break. I am going home on Friday for a day and a half before I have to be back in Cville at 5:30 am for the bus ride to JFK International Airport. I am going to need a lot of Tylenol PM and Benadryl to get through the 8 hour bus ride and then 10 hour plane ride to the Ukraine. But before then I get to go home, spend some time with my adorable puppy and family before they ship me off to the former Soviet Union.



1 comment: