Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Would you be my valentine?

So of course this year already I have seen many male college students gearing up for Valentine's day...not getting me flowers and chocolates..but personally I don't need them. I have my own Valentine-- my sister Becca! (Plus let's be real I don't need the calories..)

But for this Valentines day, I am going to treat myself to a pink and red day! All the pink and red items I would love to have in my room (and considering my favorite color is red..this won't be too hard for me to think of as they are going to be on my bank account)

I have been staring at these pumps for weeks....(maybe Valentines Day gift for myself?)
Betsey Johnson 'Caseyy' Pump

If you aren't boring, why should your Kitchen Aid mixer be?



Even though apparently you are more likely to get speeding tickets, a red BMW convertible wouldn't be so bad of a Valentines Day gift ...

And of course I NEED a red scarf to wear as I drive in my new convertible..

Juicy Couture 'Wavy Stripe' Scarf


And what every girl seems to want on Valentines Day, I want these rings, which may not be red, rose, or pink, but they are part of the Ariella collection which only seems appropriate and meant for me. I have also been wanting stackable rings for a long time.

Ariella Collection Multi-stone Stackable Rings


And last but not least.....my partings words for Valentines Day


No comments:

Post a Comment