Friday, December 2, 2011

Exam Prep: Perfect Outfit for Exams


Everyone always has different ways they dress for an exam whether it be the "I actually woke up on time and am wearing what I wear everyday", the "I was in the library all night" look, the "I literally just rolled out of bed" look,  or the "I am going to dress extra special so I feel better" look. Here, I will put together the best mix of these looks to give a comfortable yet stylish exam outfit.


Perfect Exam Outfit by Love to Eat and Live to Laugh


Jcrew Donegal Wool Shawl Cardigan  www.jcrew.com  $138

Jcrew Perfect Shirt  www.jcrew.com  $78

Citizens of Humanity ‘Second Skin’ Stretch Denim Jeans  www.nordstrom.com  $209  (a more comfy way to wear jeans)

Tory Burch Selma Riding Boots   www.toryburch.com   $495

Ugg Australia Classic Tall Boot in Chestnut  www.nordstrom.com  $179.95 (if you like your feet to be warm and comfy)

Tory Burch Double Wrap Logo Bracelet  www.nordstrom.com   $95 (comfy bracelet that still gives some style)

Obviously there are variations to the outfit but this is the basic idea.
 If you want to wear a watch to watch the time instead of a wrap bracelet, go for this beauty:
Michael Kors 'Runway' Crystal Topring Watch   www.nordstrom.com   $225

Happy Studying!!











No comments:

Post a Comment