Thursday, December 1, 2011

To give a better idea..

Below is a bunch of things that I just find really interesting/fun...just to give a better idea of what I am all about.


This is basically me...
half the time I am laughing at myself instead of my horrible jokes


The holiday season is one of my favorite times of the year! Even though I am Jewish I love when every neighborhood is covered in lights and the radio plays Christmas music! My new favorite thing is Elf Yourself by Officemax. Seriously...check it out. 



My sister and I enjoying the holiday season!



My puppy who is now 3 years old! She basically is the stuffed dog that loves you back!


One of the best meals I ever had...

I know its green but this steak-frites was one of the best meals I have ever had. They basically ask you how you want it cooked and what kind of wine you want and it is parfait!
Le Relais de L'Entrecote in Paris, France. I have been there three times with my mom and my sister. Twice when I was high school and once while visiting my sister when she was studying abroad..and they won't give you the recipe to the delicious green sauce...

Last but not least...

No comments:

Post a Comment